When you're looking for a partner to help you negotiate the complexities of selling a home, you've come to the right place. The experience, dedication and strong communication you'll receive here will help ensure the successful and profitable sale of your home:
1. The Local Advantage - Take advantage of a broad spectrum of technologies and tools to support the sale of your home from start to close.
2. Internet Advertising - Since the lion's share of home buyers starts their search on the internet, top placement on search engines is essential. You'll gain access to placement on Google, Bing, Realtor.com, Zillow, Trulia, Coldwell Banker Homes, and hundreds of other websites. This will maximize your exposure and bring a large number of potential buyers to view information about your home.
3. Email Campaigns - It's important to "work the network." We can work together to identify the right people to target your home-and get in touch with them by email to drive excitement and interest.
4. Personal Touch - Of course, technology alone won't sell your home. Face-to-face interaction provides the advantage to sell your home-and you won't have to worry about a thing. The details will be handled with care, constant communication and follow-up, to ensure the marketing and sale of your home go smoothly.
5. Education - I'm a proud product of Andrean High School (1975) and Indiana University Bloomington (1979) where I graduated from the Kelly School of Business with a BS degree in Real Estate Administration and Marketing.
6. Experience - I'm a high energy highly motivated 3rd generation Realtor with over 36 years experience serving Lake and Porter Counties. I specialize in residential properties both new construction and existing, 1/2 duplexes, condos and townhomes. I am also an Indiana Certified Residential Appraiser which is a real benefit when pricing homes for sale.
My Motto is: Always Doing the Right Thing in Real Estate
To find out more about selling your home, click here